Amel Soname Contact

Many people are defrauding people claiming to be Amel Soname magician or Amel Soname Healer and giving out phone numbers, making websites using the words: Amel Soname, creating emails, and social media accounts using Amel Soname . Social media is being used to spoil my name.I am NOT associated with these people who are claiming to be amel soname in any way or with those people who are running spiritual offices and asthana in the name of amel soname.If you have any questions or concerns, Amel Soname does not talk over the phone at all. You can contact amel soname through email ONLY. your questions will be answered on a first come first served basis. No other email address is valid to communicate with me except for amel_soname@yahoo.com.

This is not our website www.amelsoname.com , i am not associated with this site

Saturday, February 4, 2012

The amal of Ism-e-Azam Ya Ghafooru

Assalam olaikum
If a person is suffering from depression then he or she should write Ya Ghafooru on a piece of roti (bread) thrice and eat it. Inshallah his sadness will transform into happiness.




Amel soname contact


If you have any question contact me directly on my email. No other type of  help support or email support is valid to communicate with me. this is my email address

Remember me in your prayer 
amel soname 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I m suffering from severe depression from 2011. . One of the amil told me I was afflicted with nazre bad and what all sins I did was bec of it just do repentance and what ever feelings you had for your boyfriend will end up . But due to sins I develop depression and efforts in convincing his parents for two years made me more depress .. At end he left me and didnot contact for 8 months knowing I was severely depressed... But during those months I was counsell n I got ready to move ahead I got engage and I was made to talk my fiancĂ©e so that i must accept him n forget everything but just a month before my wedding my boyfriend came from abroad he convinced his dad but his dad came to our home after sending his din back to Dubai to ask for my hand ..، things I got mess up I was extremely depress tense my family proceeded with my wedding n rejected my boyfriend as they hurt us a lot ... But now I m still in depression of guilt was the sins I committed was bec of black magic.. Bec during that time I used to get blue patches on my legs which disappeared after my treatment from
An amil I used to get toilet dreams naked dreams and I used to get sexual feelings I used to watch all bad stuff on net I wasnot such before .. Was it all black magic . I'm confuse plz counsell me once